BAW Giveaway: Win a Nursing Bra!
Breastfeeding Awareness Week starts next Sunday and this blog will be devoted to it all week.
You may be aware that the Government has decided to cut all funding for this valuable promotion week. To say that this seems like a daft idea is an understatement; the government claims to support breastfeeding and yet it has cut funding for Breastfeeding Awareness Week, on top of cutting funding for many children’s centres, which offer vital and valuable support to mums wishing to breastfeed their babies. If you agree that funding for this week should be reinstated, then please sign the petition.
To support Breastfeeding Awareness Week, Emma-Jane have generously allowed me to give away a Next Generation Seamfree Nursing Bra. The Next Generation bra is a very popular choice because
- the ultra-soft knitted seamfree fit and a soft under-band make it an exceptionally comfortable choice, while giving great support;
- it only costs £10! It makes breastfeeding even more affordable;
- you can wear it as a maternity bra, sleep bra and nursing bra – so triple the value; no need to buy three separate products;
- it comes in four sizes: 32, 34, 36, 38 but just one cup size that fits from B to F so that as breasts change, mums don’t need to spend a fortune on different size bras. It just expands or contracts with your breast size;
- it comes in black, white and neutral colour tones.
To enter this fab competition, you need to do both of the following:
- Visit Emma-Jane’s Facebook page and comment “I entered the competition on www.barefootblog.co.uk”
- Leave a comment on this post – the winner will be picked from here.
Of course, you can get extra entries by publicising the giveaway. Tweet, Facebook, blog etc for extra entries – simply leave a comment saying where you’ve publicised it.
The competition is open to UK residents and closes at midnight GMT on 26 June 2011. The winner will be contacted and asked to supply their delivery details, size and colour preference. Please note the bra is available in sizes 32-38.
Good Luck, and don’t forget to tell your friends!